Lower Extremity Orthotics
Hip, Leg, Knee, Ankle & Foot
Our lower extremity orthotic solutions are designed to restore functionality to your legs. By providing support, controlling motion, or correcting deformities, these devices can assist you in returning to activities that your ailments or injuries haven’t allowed you to do.
We provide a wide range of lower extremity options including ankle foot orthoses (AFOs), knee orthoses, hip abduction orthoses, knee ankle foot orthoses (KAFOs), controlled ankle motion (CAM) boots, pressure-relief ankle foot orthoses (PRAFOs), compression garments, and more. We offer all types of lower extremity orthoses from seemingly simple ankle foot orthoses to the latest in advanced orthoses that utilize functional electrical stimulation (FES) to restore typical nerve-to-muscle signals in the leg and foot.
Snell’s certified and licensed orthotists will guide you and custom fit you based on your physician’s prescription. We employ the latest technology and the highest quality lightweight materials to allow you to be active again.
Our practitioners are kept updated on new advances in lower extremity orthotics from top manufacturers in the field including:
- Arizona AFO® – Arizona Mezzo, Moore Balance Brace, Arizona Optima Brace, AZ Breeze, etc.
- Becker Orthopedic® – modular components
- Benik® – custom neoprene orthotics
- Cascade DAFO® – dynamic ankle foot orthoses, etc.
- Fillauer® – Dynamic Walk AFO, Reciprocating Gait Orthosis (RGO), orthotic components, etc.
- Össur® – Unloader One, Unloader Custom, Unloader Hip, etc.
- Ottobock® – Agilium Freestep, C-Brace, E-Mag Active, WalkOn, etc.
- Townsend Design® (Thuasne) – OA knee braces, specialty lower extremity orthoses, etc.